Terms & Conditions
The package price includes :
- Accommodation in below mentioned hotels
- Daily breakfast and lunch or dinner in all the hotels
- 2 days / 1 night stay in Deluxe A/C houseboat( as per the package)
- Lunch, Dinner, Tea and breakfast in the houseboat
- Pickup and drop from airport / railway station
- Sightseeing as per the package
- All transportation in A/c Indica car with multiple language speaking driver cum guide
- Children up to 5 yrs. are complimentary. Children above 5 yrs. and adults 35% extra with extra bed.
- Fuel, toll, parking fee and driver allowance
- Applicable taxes No Hidden Charge
The package price excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- 25% hike in package price from 15th December to 15th January
- Houseboat check in at 12 PM and check out next day 9AM
- If mentioned hotels not available at the time of reservation, similar hotels will be provided with your consent
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger travelling alone.
- 'Child Rate' applies to children, between the ages of 5 to 12 years.
- Houseboat day cruise starts at 11 am and finished at 5 pm with Breakfast Lunch and snacks
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only
- Till 15 workings days prior to tour date - no penalty
- Between 14 and 7 working days prior to tour date - 25% penalty
- Between 6 and 3 workings days prior to tour date - 50% penalty
- Between 2 days and 24 hours prior to tour date - 75% penalty
- After 24 hours prior to tour date - 100% penalty
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by the tourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation and also for the non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Indian Railways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by Indian Railways/Airline.
- Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Air tickets from the respective offices of MALABAR TOURS TRAVELS only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction.
Terms & Conditions
Malabar Travels Car Rentals
Reservation could be made through mail, or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process of these reservations and duly confirm the arrangements.
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 10 days of commencement of the journey.